1. One micrometer (U) is equal to...
2. The caliper meant for measuring the width of a slot is...
A. Odd leg caliper
B. Outside caliper
C. Jenny caliper
D. Inside caliper
3. For cutting thin tubing, the most suitable pitch of thehacksaw blade is...
4. For cutting solid brass, the most suitable pitch of thehacksaw blade is...
5. A new hacksaw blade after a few strokes becomes loosebecause of the...
A. Stretching of the blade
B. Wing-nut threads being worn out
C. Wrong pitch of the blade
D. Improper selection of the set of saws.
6. While cutting small diameter pipes, it is advisable towatch regularly and ensure that...
A. The cut is along the curved line
B. More saw teeth are in contract
C. The work is not overheated
D. Proper balancing of hacksaw is maintained
7 The vice clamps are used to...
A. Protect hard jaws
B. Clamp the work pieces rigidly
C. Protect the finished surfaces
D. Prevent the movable jaw being filed